Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I Dreamed I Was Ophiuchus!


Christmas Gift! 

I Dreamed I was Ophiuchus the Serpent Holder!

This morning I dreamed that I was walking through some tall reeds.  As I looked down I saw a snake here and there.  (I have never had a dream involving a serpent.)  I tried to be careful not to step near a serpent, but with each step there was a serpent there.

Finally one traveled over my foot.  I saw it turn back around with its jaws gaping wide open focused on my ankle.  I grabbed it carefully but quickly around the neck and held it out away from me.  I could feel it restricting and I could feel its strength.  I also felt that it was constrained by the power of MY WILL!  IT COULD NOT LASH TOWARD ME.  IT LITERALLY STOOD RESTRICTED IN MY GRASP!

I was so excited to awaken from this dream.  It was exactly the kind of dream I have been desiring.  It is also interesting I had this dream on Christmas Day.  I have been manifesting daily since Winter Solstice 12/21/13.  Every day I am thinking about what I desire to manifest and I am seeing it happen the same day.

I sense this is a sign to all STARSEEDS.  This is the Christmas of Ophiuchus!  This is the Christmas for which we have all been looking towards.  This is the rising of the SUN in the ALL.  The time is now.  Grab hold of your power!  The NIGHTMARE is over.  THE NEW DAY HAS BEGUN!

Please comment.  I would love to hear from you.  Much love and many blessings.  Your High Priestess, Misha-El.

"The constellation, Ophiuchus, has been known since ancient times, and is better known as Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder. It is included in the list of 48 constellations described by Ptolemy. Ophiuchus is depicted as a man handling a serpent; his body dividing the large snake into two parts, giving way to the symbol used today as an Asclepius – the medical staff."  Read More Here-The 13th Zodiac Sign

2 comments:

  1. Interesting dream! I'm not sure the nightmare is quite over yet. Yes, we are waking up... Yes, we are in a period of intense transformation and even initiation. Soon. The nightmare will be over soon.

    As we grab hold of our power the struggle intensifies for some of us. The forces of light and dark watch some more closely. Please do not be surprised or dismayed if some of the challenges grow more difficult yet. It just means you are a key player.

    Lots of Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Thank you for your thoughtful comment. I agree with you 100%. Even this morning I meditated on the battle between light and darkness, and how the forces of light are crying out to the workers, bring us through! They are saying, "the battle is thick and you need our love, light and power. We are waiting on you!" The victory is ours as we commit to this work and initiate even more workers on the pathway of light by our own personal example. Much love to you!

      Delete