Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tarot - Free Online Classes



My favorite deck is the Golden Dawn Magical Tarot by Chic Cicero.  It has changed my life, and is more in line with  my Hermetic Philosophy.  I study the teachings of Thoth (Tehuti/Djheuti) and have connected with His energy telepathically through meditation (Thought) by using this deck.  It has also assisted me in my study of Kabbalah and my understanding of the planetary energies, as well as, my ascension up the pathway (utilizing the Tarot) of the Tree of Life (Kabbalah).  This has all led me to my ability to manifest (magic) and realize my divine true self.  I highly recommend this deck!
"Since its inception over 100 years ago, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn has continued to be the authority on the initiatory and meditative teachings of the Tarot. This Tarot incorporates all of the temple symbolism needed for use in the Golden Dawn rituals."  See More Here


I do enjoy the artwork of the:  Deviant Moon Deck, for I am an artist and intend to design my own deck once I master the Kabbalah.  And the Egyptian Oracle has definitely Initiated me into the order of the Blue Lotus, connected me to my Ancestors and put me under the tutelage of the High Priestess Nebt Het (Nepthys).

This initiation has led me to a divine understanding of the need for the disciplined practice of the Tarot for Initiation to all the divine children of light (Starseeds).  I have been downloading systems from the Astral Plane and currently offering Free Online Classes to any interested students.  Please contact me to learn more at:  http://bluelotusuniversity.com
#tarot #tarotcards #initiation #hermetics #magic


No comments:

Post a Comment