Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dealing with Inner Resistance

I woke up this morning thinking about my own inner resistance.  What is resistance?  Where does it come from?  Why do we have it?

Resistance keeps us from doing the things we want to do.  We feel the urge to do something, and immediate we feel internal resistance.  Something pulling us in the opposite direction telling us, no, don't do it.  Put it off.  Do it later.  And we listen.  That's resistance.

Resistance is similar to procrastination but its not procrastination.  Resistance leads to procrastination.  Resistance is the reason why we procrastinate.  To heal our procrastination, we must Identify, Objectify and Banish (I.B.O.) our resistance.  The I.B.O. Technique is a banishing system that I will be talking to you more about soon.  I used it to quit smoking and have found it to be a quick and powerful tool for overcoming hangups and dealing with character flaws that hold me back.

To learn more about these personal development techniques, be sure to sign up for my online classes in the sign up form on the sidebar of this page.

Back to resistance.  As I lay there meditating on my resistance, I thought back to where my resistance began, how did it originate.  Immediately memories of my childhood came rushing back in.  I remembered being asked to do things I did not want to do and building up extremely strong feelings of resistance.  It felt like a tornado building up inside of me.  I began to hate doing chores and I associated much of my resistance to this childhood duty.

Then there was childhood trauma.  I remembered being kidnapped and forced to do things I did not want to do by a stranger.  The internal resistance built around that experience is indescribable but it would be more like a vortex of resistance built up in my auric field that has very much become a part of who I am and how I respond to things I resist, don't like, or don't want to do.

I know I'm being very candid here, but my intention  is to share information with you that will help to heal and my life is meant to be a life lesson for myself and for you.  So, I pray that what I am sharing with you reaches down deep, touches your soul, and gives you the power to transform your life with these words of my truth.  

Once your resistance has been identified at the source, you have accomplished the first step of the banishing exercise.  For Christians, you can associate to the example given by Jesus and the Church by identifying demons before they are cast out.  (Remember God has not given us the Spirit of Fear, which is also considered demonic)  Ultimately what we are dealing with here is essentially ENERGY.

I will not go into negative and positive, good and bad energy, demonic or otherwise here.  Energy is energy.  Once you have IDENTIFIED an ENERGY that is present in your AURIC FIELD, good or bad, that energy is part of who you are and influences your decisions.  In order to relieve yourself of unwanted energies, they must first be identified, then they can be banished.

To learn more about BANISHING contact me directly by clicking on the the ONLINE COUNSELING button at the top of the page and sign up for my online classes by using the form in the sidebar.  Let me know you are reading my blogposts and would like to learn more.

I hope this post has been helpful to you, I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment