Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Online Kabbalah Class

Tarot Made Me More Self Aware

I have been using the Tarot as a tool for meditation and personal self development for the past 8 years.  When I first began using the tarot as a form of personal self analysis, I took to the cards naturally.  Over the years, I learned to use a number of different decks.  With practice and daily use I began to master the most practical use for the cards, energy reading.  Energy reading is a type of clairvoyant personal analysis that examines how you use and direct your own personal energy.


The Kabbalah Made Me More Balanced

My study and use of the Tarot, not only led to an increase in my clairvoyant and other extrasensory abilities, but it also led to my study of the Kabbalah and ultimately magick.  Tarot, Kabbalah and Magick are all hermetic sciences that our ancient ancestors used to integrate the conscious and the subconscious mind, balance energy and live a more conscious and abundant life!


Magick Made Me Able to Manifest

In my online Kabbalah class, I will teach you how to master the Tarot, use the Kabbalistic Tree of Life to read energy, and practice planetary natural magick with the cycle of the moon and days of the week.  Practicing ritual natural magick in harmony with the earth and nature has helped me to get back in rhythm with life, be more grounded and balanced, and increase my ability to manifest my desires and achieve my goals!

To find out more about Kabbalah Class, sign up for my Metaphysical Classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment