Monday, April 13, 2015

How to Analyze Your Dreams

April 18th is approaching and the New Moon (Dark Moon) will be here.  This is the time we will be performing our Banishing Rituals (See Banishing Rituals Part I and Part II) to rid ourselves of everything that has been holding us back from moving forward.  If you have been doing any of the rituals up to this point, you may notice the week has been somewhat stressful as issues that you are wanting to banish are beginning to rise up.  This is a good sign, they are coming into clear view so you can deal with them and banish them.  If you are like me, things may be manifesting in your dreams.  

I have analyzed over 100 of my own dreams and also published a book of dreams I compiled over three years.  In the process I have become very skillful at analyzing and reading dreams.  Between the years of 2004-2007 I began spontaneously dreaming 1-2 vivid dreams per day dealing with politics, advanced technology, social unrest, earth changes and paranormal/extraterrestrial life.  This was the year I would say my third eye began to fully open and I began using more extrasensory perception. Over the years I began to make distinctions between different types of dreams.  The main distinctions I found were:

  • Clairvoyant Dreams - Dreams about upcoming events.
  • Revelatory Dreams - Dreams revealing something previously unknown about myself.
  • Mundane Dreams - Dreams rehashing previous thoughts, words and experiences.

If you would like a complete list of my cataloged dreams to review them, please send me an email.

Last night I dreamed that I was with my godfather in a car and a man appeared out of nowhere and started struggling with my godfather.  I watched the two men struggling with one another in the car.  My godfather told me to leave so I took off running.  I remember it was dark outside. 

As I ran down the hill, the strange man began running after me.  He ran so fast I could hear him getting closer.  I began to pray God please do not let him catch me and suddenly I began to run faster.  I noticed lights on in a building and people inside so I ran in.  I never saw the man again.

The next thing I know I'm in a big house.  The front door is hanging off the hinges.  I look out the door and I see a bunch of dudes on the porch of the house facing mine watching me.  I'm feeling unsafe because I remembered the strange man had been chasing me and now I don't have a secure door on my house.  I look out the door and I say to one of the guys, can you fix doors?  He said yes.  I said, how much to fix this door?  He told me to wait and he would let me know.

Then I walked past a window and the window was wide open.  I looked out the window and the dudes on the porch were still looking at me.  I felt unsafe so I closed the window and locked it.  Then I go to the back of the house and I notice a lady had come through the back door and was using my sink.  I said to her, one thing about my house is this, I like my doors to be shut and locked at all times.  She then shut the door and locked it.  End of dream.

Always Record Your Dreams

The Duat - Underworld of Dreams or Astral Realm.  The Duat is the spirit world of gods and magic.
I have a habit of recording my dreams.  I used to keep a dream journal but now I use the voice recorder on my phone which is normally by the bed and I give each dream a catchy title to remind me what it is about.  This dream is called Dream of Unlocked Doors.  If you are having trouble remembering your dreams, try recording every little tidbit you do remember.  You will activate your subconscious mind to begin remembering more.  From there you will continue to advance in your dream life if you choose to.

This dream is pretty obvious what its about and I have had this type of dream before.  This is what I call a revelatory dream.  Intuitively I know when I am having a clairvoyant dream or when I am astral traveling/projecting.  The Dream of Unlocked Doors has been triggered by my banishing rituals to bring up some of my subconscious fears in order to include them with the things I need to release.  I also know this dream reveals a subconscious fear and is not a mundane dream because nothing is going on in my waking life similar to this.   (When I have a mundane dream, it reminds me of exactly something I said, did or thought earlier in the day and overall the dream is nonsensical.)

Breaking the Dream Down


When I first analyze the dream I break it down into symbols.  I will highlight and breakdown this dream to give you an example of what you can do:
Last night I dreamed that I was with my godfather (PROTECTION) in a car (GET AWAY) and a man appeared out of nowhere and started struggling (CHALLENGE) with my godfather.  I watched the two men (DUALITY) struggling with one another in the car.  My godfather told me to leave so I took off running (ESCAPISM).  I remember it was dark (SHADOW SELF) outside. 

As I ran down the hill (SITUATION GETTING BETTER), the strange man began running after me (ANXIETY).  He ran so fast I could hear him getting closer.  I began to pray (PRESENCE OF FAITH) God please do not let him catch me and suddenly I began to run faster (PRESENCE OF POWER).  I noticed lights on (PRESENCE OF HOPE) in a building (PRESENCE OF STRUCTURE/MAAT) and people (PRESENCE OF SUPPORT) inside so I ran in.  I never saw the man again.

The next thing I know I'm in a big house (MY SPIRIT).  The front door (DEFENSIVE BARRIER) is hanging off the hinges (NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY).  I look out the door and I see a bunch of dudes (THREAT) on the porch of the house facing mine watching me (ANXIETY).  I'm feeling unsafe because I remembered the strange man had been chasing me and now I don't have a secure door on my house.  I look out the door and I say to one of the guys, can you fix doors (NEED FOR PERSONAL ADJUSTMENT OF PROTECTION BARRIER/BOUNDARIES)?  He said yes.  I said, how much to fix this door?  He told me to wait and he would let me know (THIS CANNOT BE FIXED WITH MONEY).

Then I walked past a window (TO LOOK OUT OR SEE MYSELF AS) and the window was wide open (VULNERABLE).  I looked out the window and the dudes on the porch were still looking at me.  I felt unsafe so I closed the window (TO NOT SEE MYSELF) and locked it.  Then I go to the back of the house (SUBCONSCIOUS MIND) and I notice a lady (DIVINE FEMININE) had come through the back door and was using my sink (PLACE OF CLEANSING).  I said to her, one thing about my house is this, I like my doors to be shut and locked at all times.  She (DIVINE FEMININE) then shut the door (PROPERLY CLEARED AND CLOSED THE VULNERABLE CHAKRA) and locked it (TRULY SECURE).  End of dream.

Our Fears are Revealed through Nightmares


The fear is coming up because of something that happened to me when I was a young girl.  I was coming in before dark after playing with my friends like my mother told me and a man hiding on the side of my building snatched me as I walked by and dragged me to an abandoned church next door and bound me and assaulted me.  Its been decades since that occurred but its still very hard for anyone to get close to me and there is still a lot for me to work through in ridding myself from this traumatic and paralyzing experience.

So, I know why this dream is coming up for me right now and I am glad that it has because I do not choose to live in paralyzing fear that someone is going to hurt me.  I do not choose to isolate myself from the world because its the only place I know where I am safe.  Instead, I intend to banish myself of this needless subconscious anxiety, face my fears and continue to execute my will for my life which is divine self love and self acceptance of who I am and what I deserve to have.

I only share this with you openly because I know that I am not alone and that there are many of you out there who have been through traumatic or painful experiences in life that still lay trapped dormant in your chakra system.  I want you to know that your nightmares are not just haunting memories but triggers from the divine subconscious asking you to heal that area so you can move past the pain.  If you would like assistance in dealing with trauma, past abuse and pain, please contact me.

Analyze with Prayer & Meditation

The next thing I do, once I have recorded the dream is to analyze it with a card/ancestral reading such as The Tarot, The Egyptian Oracle or any divination system you choose.  Whatever your practice is, it is always a good idea to offer up your dream for analysis and interpretation to the Divine Mother Goddess for understanding.  The Divine Feminine is the subconscious mind and the world of dreams.  The dream is from the Divine Mother and she will give you understanding.  If you do not have a practice, simply sit down quietly, relax and meditate on her and say a silent prayer asking for assistance with the interpretation.  The answers will begin to spontaneously enter into your mind.  As it does, voice record the interpretation or write it down.  Get into the habit of this practice and you will grow in divine understanding by leaps and bounds.

When my intuition tells me this dream was a subconscious fear, I say the Divine Mother spoke to me for she is my intuitive heart.  The more we use our intuition the more connected we are to the divine feminine aspect of ourselves.  To know the difference takes practice but consistency will teach you how the truth feels and confirmations will come to tell you that you're right or your feeling was accurate.  Always ask for signs and confirmations, and you will receive them. 

The card analysis of my dream

The cards show that this dream was triggered from stress.  I had mentally connected with a low vibrating energy (hostility) triggered by a connection I had made with another individual (TRANSFERENCE).  I became defensive and somewhat hostile and reconnected to some very oppressive forces still locked in my root chakra.  The root chakra is closely related to our survival mechanism and our personal security.  My interaction with this person triggered feelings of fight or flight along with feelings of vulnerability (safety and security/boundaries) so I became defensive (put up barriers).

Below are the cards I pulled to analyze this dream.  If you have experience and would like to study my Horseshoe spread the cards are:

  • 4 Cups
  • 5 Pentacles
  • Queen of Swords
  • Ace of Pentacles
  • 5 Cups
  • 2 Wands
  • 10 Wands
It took me years to be able to analyze my dreams this quickly but I share it here for you as we are going to be doing our banishing ritual this weekend of the New Moon Saturday April 18th and this information can be helpful to you.  You know what I will be banishing!  I hope this has been helpful.  Please share this article and do leave me a comment.  To learn more about this subject and related subjects, sign up for Kabbalah Class.  Em hotep!





Receive My Blog Updates by Email!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

  1. Great analysis, thank you for sharing and teaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Our dreams are full of symbolic meaning. I hope the article will be helpful in analyzing your own dreams. Keep me posted!

      Delete