Thursday, April 2, 2015

Speaking The Ancient Kemetic Language

Ancient Kemetic Prayers and Music

I am currently working on developing daily rituals which will include praying in the ancient Kemetic language called the Metu Neter.  The Metu Neter is comprised of the ancient writings of Kemet (Egypt), or hieroglyphs and literally means the Word of God.  Some interpret Metu Neter to mean Mother Nature.  The Metu Neter has the potential to activate DNA and psychic awareness, open portals to other dimensions, and attract divine energies.  

It is a beautiful language when spoken but it is very difficult to find teachers or hear samples of the language.  I am including a sample here which is a transcription of the ancient writings in the form of a poem.  It is called the Teaching of King Amenemhat.

I will be producing my own audio samples for you soon which will include the prayers I am developing and ancient Kemetic music.  For updates, please subscribe to my blog.

Audio Sample of Ancient Kemetic Language

The teaching of King Ammenemes I to His Son Sesostris is a short ancient Egyptian poem written during the early Middle Kingdom. The poem is an intensely dramatic monologue spoken by the ghost of the murdered 12th Dynasty pharaoh Amenemhat I to his son Senusret I. In the King's message, he describes the conspiracy that killed him and counsels his son to trust no-one.

 

Get My Blog Post Updates by Email

If you are not receiving my blog posts by email, sign up today!  Every blog post is for you and will help to bring balance, harmony and prosperity into your experience.


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

7 comments:

  1. I really like this post☺, and I'm looking forward to your audio samples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kisha! Thanks for checking it out! Going to pick up a mic so I can begin recording.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love it that you came to join us! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  3. I would like to join your online class, you have a lot of good info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to sign up under the page tab that says classes. Looking forward to your spiritual growth and development Queen!

      Delete