Friday, April 17, 2015

How to Ground Energy from the Astral Plane

The Creator God Khnum - Khnemu is to build. Khnem is to join/unite moon and sun or left/right brain, integrating the higher and lower functions of spiritual/physical.
I have a gift called clairaudience, it is an extrasensory ability to hear on a higher plane of existence.  In case you don't understand, I will explain it for you.  There are times when I can hear words with my awareness not my physical ears.  This has probably happened to you before but perhaps not as acute.  The words I hear will lead me to some particular "knowing".  I have found things that were hidden in my house, been guided to missing people, and knew people's deepest darkest secrets this way.  It's completely spontaneous and nothing I can do at will, yet.

Sometimes this will happen right before I wake up.  Just as I am opening my eyes, I will hear certain words or phrases going through my mind.  I always write them down because usually they are startling to me or compelling in some way.  Yesterday morning I awoke and immediately heard these words:
"Everything received from the Astral Plane or Higher Dimensions must be grounded in the Physical Realm.  Practice grounding all the energies received or pulled down from the heaven and ground it in the structure of form."

Use Your Ideas as a Springboard to Create


When we receive an idea, a thought or a dream that appears to be from God or heaven, this is the same or similar to receiving from the Higher Dimensions.  It is also the heavenly realm grounding information within us and desiring to see some manifestation in the earth.  However, it is up to us to physically ground that information.  That means we must take some physical action based on whatever we received.  The more concrete the action, the more grounded it will be.

Sharing the information with someone is good but it is not concrete enough.  We need to get our creativity involved and use physical material for real grounding.  Our Ancestors created the temples, the sacred writings on the walls and replicas of the gods to help ground the divine energies in the earth and keep themselves connected to the heavens.  Our Ancestors were creators and builders and this is what they are reminding us about who we are.  Writing books on what you have received through revelation or in your astral travels, meditations and dreams then transferring that information to creative form through artwork and painting are good ways to ground the astral energies.

The Ancestors want us to be aware of their existence and to listen for their voice so that they may help us remember who we are and the power we possess as builders and creators.  They are aware when we are listening and they will definitely speak.  When we receive a divine message or revelation from them, they say that we must take physical action and get creative with it.  When we take these steps, we build a force field of energetic wave patterns around us and in us that keep us grounded, open the door for greater power, and keep us connected to heaven and to earth.

Grounding in the Temple
Remember these steps:

  • Listen for the Ancestors (Angels)
  • Pay Attention to Your Dreams
  • Ground the Energy You Receive with Physical Action/Creativity
  • Build an Energetic Forcefield of Connected/Grounded Energy
  • Open the Door for Greater Power

I hope you found this article helpful.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you are receiving from the Ancestors and how you are expressing your creativity.  What areas would you like to develop?  Do you have a plan?  Looking forward to your growth and development!  Em Hotep!

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent thesis. I agree that the energies of the atemporal transpersonal energies (ancestors, archetypes, gods, angels, etc.) must be grounded. The brain as the seat of Khemenu the potter aka shaper is also on key. The unification of the two hemispheres into true Divine creative power is exemplified by his horns bring symbolic of the hippocampus. The unifying of the hemispheric frequencies activating the quantum supercomputer that is the brain touching infinite possibilities. The grounding phase gives probability to that which is possible.

    ReplyDelete