Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Isis Invocation and Morning Ritual

isis ritual, isis daily routine, isis prayer

Morning Ritual


Here is an example of a classic Invocation to Auset (Isis) that I am including a light morning ritual with.  This practice will balance out your internal forces of feminine and masculine bringing forth more inner balance, creativity and self love.

As you consistently practice this ritual, you will internally create a resonance of the Divine power of the priestess/goddess essence.  This is an sample of what you can do as a very simple part of your daily routine.  

  1. Ritual Bath (or shower)
  2. Candle Lighting/incense
  3. Breathing (divine breath 4/count)
  4. Invocation (with/without meditation music)
  5. Meditation (with/without yoga, mantras, mudras)
  6. Morning Meal (nourishment)

Isis Invocation 


I am the star that rises from the twilight sea.
I bring men dreams that rule their destiny.
I bring the moon-tides to the souls of men,
The tides that flow and ebb and flow again;
That flow and ebb and flow alternately,
These are my secret, these belong to me.

I am the Eternal Woman, I am She
The tides of all men's souls belong to me.
The tides that flow and ebb and flow again;
The secret, silent tides that govern men:
These are my secret, these belong to me.
Out of my hands be taken his destiny;
Touch of my hands bestows serenity.
These are the moon tides, these belong to me.

Isis in Heaven, on earth, Persephone,
Diana of the moon and Heacate, 
Veiled Isis, Aphrodite from the sea,
All these am I and they are seen in me
The high full moon in the mid heaven shines clear,
I bare the invoking words, bare and appear
Shaddai El Chai and Rhea, Binah, Ge
I come unto the priest that calleth me.

(From the book by Dion Fortune, The Sea Priestess)

No comments:

Post a Comment